Senior Audit Manager - IA Technology Transformation Team - Evergreen
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Internal Audit - Technology Division is expanding!The Internal
Audit Technology -Team is responsible for providing independent
assurance that a sound control framework and environment is in
place to appropriately manage risks in Citi's technology
environment. Our key priorities are to:
- Identify current and evolving technology risks and test the
effectiveness and efficiency of controls in place to mitigate those
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality comprehensive regulatory
and internal audit issue validations.
- Contribute towards the delivery of high impact, insightful
reporting of technology trends and themes to executive management,
regulators, and audit committees.
- Collaborate across businesses and functions to improve the
identification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in
governance, risk management and internal control environments. This
role manages the timely delivery of high-quality, value-added
assurance, issue and regulatory validations for a portfolio of
business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of
Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi's respective
regulators, globally.The Global Technology Transformation Audit
team provides technology audit coverage for businesses impacted by
the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal
Reserve Board (FRB)Regulatory Consent Orders. There are several
workstreams included in the Consent Orders for review, for example:
Risk and Controls, Data, Compliance, and Finance. . -The position
will have responsibility for providing technology audit coverage of
key systems and processes supporting the workstreams globally, and
more specifically related to end-to-end validation of the
Regulatory Business Critical Milestones tied to the Regulatory
Consent Orders. Key Responsibilities:
- Executes a robust Audit Plan, for assigned businesses in
accordance Citigroup and Citibank policies.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and
Regulatory issue validation as well as detailed risk
- Leads or performs issue or regulatory validation related
activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal
entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the
audit annual plan.
- Applies a provable in-depth level of expertise in one or more
of the corporation's businesses and shares this knowledge within
- Supervises a team of auditors and responsible for leading,
coaching and their career development.
- Helps to advance issue and regulatory validation concepts and
use of technology.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different
Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a
broad and comprehensive knowledge of high-risk areas including:
technology management; project/program management; regulatory
compliance or business process redesign and improvement.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of
business and support units throughout the corporation and how they
impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
- Uses excellent communication skills to negotiate and influence
a wide range of internal audiences including respective product,
function, or regional executive management partners often at higher
levels, on matters which will have a major impact on the area
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and
sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills,
makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive
thinking. Detail oriented critical thinker with ability to identify
risks and their underlying root causes. Consults with other team
members to share knowledge and insight.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively
advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments
and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as
identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit
- Formulates and analyzes reporting findings; Recommends
appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and
pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with
audit team to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate
- Serves as lead auditor for all types of reviews.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA,
CIA, CISA, CISM CISSP or similar) are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of IT application controls, and ITGCs is
- Familiarity with several IT Governance frameworks and
guidelines,as well as Technology Architecture, Governance and key
processes (e.g., Change Management, Problem and Incident
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in
business, functional and people management, with proven abilities
in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio
of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology
application control disciplines and a solid business understanding
of Investment Banking and Financial Services products.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing
integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix
- People focused transformational leader who can identify
strengths within a team structure, apply technical expertise to
technology processes, and foster a partnering culture to align with
Internal Audit's departmental as well as the firm's organization's
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises'
approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining
independent views. This individual must be an articulate and
effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an
energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Self-starter with a solutions-based approach.
- -Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of
Internal Audit, business management and external stakeholders
(e.g., external audit and regulators).
- Experience planning and leading audits, with proven ability to
take responsibility for executing on a portfolio of deliverables
with high quality and according to strict
Family Group: Internal
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Citigroup
Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review . View
the "" poster. View the .View the .View the
-----------------------------Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Richardson , Senior Audit Manager - IA Technology Transformation Team - Evergreen, IT / Software / Systems , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!