Sr/Mid Software Engineer (Java)
Company: Riccione Resources, Inc.
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Senior/Mid Software Engineer - Java, Back-End Development,
Crypto Incentives, Fast-Growing Firm, RemoteWork alongside some of
the best minds in the business on breakthrough technology
disrupting the world of digital currency. This successful
post-startup is looking for multiple Software Engineers who can
bring fresh ideas to projects focusing on the platform and
application side. You'll be leveraging your designing, coding, and
testing skills to tackle new challenges as the company's
game-changing solutions gain momentum and recognition.Why should
you apply here?
- Forward-thinking post-startup with an excellent technical
- Funded by one of the largest VC firms in the U.S.
- Founders are successful, well known, and experts in this
- High-speed and highly cost-effective stable trusted
- Fast-paced environment, dedication to integrity, excellence,
- Chance to help grow an organization and assist in establishing
- RemoteWhat will you be doing?
- Developing various aspects of the company's platform
- Spending the majority of your time designing, coding, and
testing in a hands-on programming role
- Driving decisions about sample decentralized applications and
- Building sample/demo applications to demonstrate the value and
strength of the company's technology
- Implementing and enhancing features such as consensus, crypto,
file, and innovative contract servicesTwo Teams hiring: Platform /
Services - more pure Java, doesn't need to know a lot about the
Java ecosystem to be successful. Can look at somebody who's really
good at another language (like C, C++, Go, Rust) and solid on
algorithms. Mirror node - more traditional Java webserver type of
individual. Use Spring (extra bonus). Sequel database, JBC, JPA.
Standard Java skillset. Not so heavy on algorithms. Deploys
Kubernetes - CI/CD or Kubernetes experience, basically, cloud
experience is beneficial. What skills/experience do you need?
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java programming, libraries, and tools
- Firm grasp of computer science fundamentals such as
concurrency, performance optimization, and reusability
- Understanding of the Java VM, including its strengths and
- Background developing libraries and platforms for application
developers to use
- Experience with systems programming, providing services to
- Commitment to solid engineering principles and processes aimed
at creating simple, modular, and high-quality codeWhat will make
your r--sum-- stand out?
- Background working on application development
- Familiarity with test-driven software development processes as
well as with continuous integration tools and systems
- Experience working with blockchain and distributed
- Knowledge of and interest in mathematical concepts, principles,
- Background working with high-performance architectural systems
and design patterns
- Experience using SQL for geo-distributed database
architectureLocation: REMOTE, offices in Richardson, TX (some
relocation assistance provided)Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those
authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Salary:
130k - 200k + Crypto Incentives-----------------SW1708-
Keywords: Riccione Resources, Inc., Richardson , Sr/Mid Software Engineer (Java), IT / Software / Systems , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!