Company: Lennox International
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company Overview Lennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, and Asia.Under general direction evaluate,
design, implement, and support sales related analytics, business
intelligence processes, and systems. Job Description WHAT YOU'LL BE
- Promote Sales Analytics and Business Intelligence value and
utilization within the Sales Organization.
- Understand key metrics and their impact on the Sales
- Partner with cross-functional groups to deliver Sales
Administration objectives including both technical and
- Act as a liaison between groups.
- Work with IT, Sales Administration groups, CRM team, BI lead
analysts, and others to evaluate current and emerging technology
- Advocate for best practices and provide design inputs.
- Develop reporting for Sales Administration and related business
groups, including requirements--gathering, scoping, solution
design, development, data modeling, testing, and issue
- Develop forecasting, predictive, and prescriptive
- Train business users and provide ongoing end-user support.
- Develop power user network within the Sales organization to
extend reach.WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS:Having the right qualifications is
only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox
International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and
competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it
is vital that you embody these core competencies:
- Situational Adaptability: You flex your approach and demeanor
to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new
developments and competing priorities arise - balancing routine
tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature
- Decision Quality:You make thoughtful and timely decisions with
the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and
organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
- Drives Results: You show pride in "getting the job done" with a
bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your
responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you
work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
Qualifications WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Requires at least 2-5 years years of experience with
Qlikview/QlikSense development. Prefer experience within B2B
models.Thorough understanding and experience with BI technology,
data governance, and program adoption.
- Thorough understanding and experience with CRM as technical
user, admin, developer, etc. Salesforce CRM experience is a strong
- Good understanding and management of business processes and
underlying data, including structures and schemas. Experience in
programing analytic language a strong plus. (For example: R, SQL,
SAS, Python, Tableau, Qlik Data Modeling)
- Experience in Business Intelligence Visualization, including
development (For example: Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, JMP, etc.)
Experience in SAP, SAP BW, SAP HANA is a strong plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in executive,
business user, and IT context.WHAT WE OFFER: At Lennox, we realize
that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are
committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and
development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within
the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible
work options, as outlined in Lennox's FlexWork guidelines,
including the potential opportunity for remote work for select
positions. This role is currently designated as having the option
for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!WE VALUE DIVERSITYHere at Lennox, we
believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as
a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the
most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to
build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and
work, support the growth and development of each team member as
they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be
their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Lennox International, Richardson , Qlik Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!