WMS Analyst- Technical- ($85k - $95k base) - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: May 9, 2022
WMS Analyst- Technical- ($85k - $95k base) - $5,000 Sign On
Bonus(Job Number: 2206485)
The Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Analyst serves as the
on-site liaison between the operations management team and the
Information Technology team. The WMS Analyst has solutions delivery
responsibility on multiple complex projects/initiatives, leads the
on-site configuration of the Warehouse Management System, and
provides first tier support to the Distribution Center Management
This position will be Monday-Friday, day shift, but accessibility
after hours, nights, weekends, etc. will be required. Some travel
required. The starting base annual wage for this position is
between $85,000 to $95,000 plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Expert knowledge of JDA WMS from an Operational perspective:
Able to data mine, conduct investigations, make adjustments,
trouble shoot problems, and develop best practices.
- Educating end users with regard to functionality of the
technology on-site while providing excellent customer service to
internal and external customers.
- IT Super User: Service, upgrade, and configuration of Hand
Scanners, Thor Units, and associate printers. Also responsible for
network troubleshooting with IT support, workstation setup and
maintenance, and interface with all external IT functions.
- Responsible for all CSAR requests (i.e. user access requests,
system issues), follow ups, and associated
- Responsible for Backup Reports in Operations
- Bachelor s degree preferred, but not required.
- 1 year minimum experience with a Warehouse Management
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, plant, and/or warehouse
- Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution
- Capable of managing and executing day-to-day responsibilities
as well as user questions/issues as they occur.
- Provide off-shift hours support on nights/weekends (as
- Serve as a primary support point for all end user's
- Analyze, extract, remove, and manipulate data using SQL
(structured query language).
- Read traces (snapshot of data).
- Provide technical leadership on the team to assist with support
and capital project work.
- Mentor and educate junior-senior members of the staff to level
- Form working relationships with external vendors, operations,
and IT team members.
- Document and communicate problem resolutions.
- Keep up-to-date on current issues across the JDA - WMS
- Develop proactive efforts to improve overall environment
stability and ease of the support.
- Work with cross-functional support groups to resolve JDA
WMS-related issues and specify enhancements.
- Ability to lead through troubleshooting complex support
- Ability to perform in a liaison role between operations and
technical team members.
- Detail-oriented and excellent analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates
and all levels of management.
- Works with management and supervision to ensure proper adoption
and utilization of technology solutions.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history), and drug screening
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The associate will be required to: read;
communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze
certain information; and remember and understand certain
instructions or guidelines. While performing the duties of this
job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The
associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and
feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able
to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Richardson , WMS Analyst- Technical- ($85k - $95k base) - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, IT / Software / Systems , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!