Technical Support Technician
Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A Technical Support Technician job opportunity in Richardson, TX
is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this
role, you must have two or more years of similar experience in a
technical support role. In this role, you will support, maintain,
develop, and troubleshoot the operational network computer and
telecommunication systems and related hardware and software
components. This is a long term contract opportunity!
Technical Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Supports, maintains, develops and troubleshoots the operational
network computer and telecommunication systems and related hardware
and software components.
- Performs hardware and software installations, upgrades and
maintenance of network computer systems, components and
- Provides and implements measures to improve the performance,
security and/or availability of computer (operating) systems,
components and applications.
- Monitors and documents computer (operating) systems,
applications and hardware operational statistics (usage,
performance, security/access, errors, availability, etc.).
- Assists in developing and enhancing the network computer
systems, operating systems, applications and components.
- Works closely with the Network Administrators to monitor,
analyze and troubleshoot local area networks and
- Ensures business data and systems are adequately protected and
backed up in accordance with existing procedures and
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots and maintains end-user
systems and applications.
- Remains up-to-date with the latest relevant technology
developments to ensure industry best practices and developments are
known and investigated for applicability for the company.
- Education: Associates Degree
- Two years completion from college, university, MCSE
Certification or equivalent experience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Commitment to provide positive customer
interactions via a listening, setting expectations, treating
customers with respect and providing best in class
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
associates of organization.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. * Ability to diagnose problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
If you are interested in the Technical Support Technician job in
Richardson, TX please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the
world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent
opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct
assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are
the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal
is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people,
organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For
more information, please visit our website at .
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Richardson , Technical Support Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!