Director of Software Development (Electrical Controls)
Company: MATRIX Resources
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Job Title: Director of Software DevelopmentJob Location:
Richardson Texas 75080Job Type: PermanentSalary: $180K+ Base, plus
Bonus and Benefits
Overview: The Director of Software Development will lead the
Controls software development team comprising the system architect
team, embedded software development team, and mobile application
team. This important role in the controls engineering group will
align the direction of the controls engineering organization with
the future work from the Refrigeration, Commercial, and Residential
- Partnering with the product management teams on the efficient
use of controls in future multi-generation product lines and
- Partnering with the advanced technology group to develop and
design future control architects and advanced algorithms.
- Develop system architecture capabilities.
- Focus future plans towards allowing our controls to be easy to
use, install, and configure while maintaining flexibility for
- Designing software components for current projects.
- Developing innovative ideas to differentiate our future control
- Secure intellectual property.
- Improving software development processes to improve overall
product deliverable efficiency.
- Create and help execute a long-term strategy to standardize
hardware and software platforms across our organization as
appropriate (Short term deliverables).
- The successful candidate will possess a degree in
Electrical/Computer Engineering with at least 15 years managing
- Will be responsible for the system architecture of embedded
controls and algorithms. A proven track record in product
development is required.
- Written and oral communication skills and the ability to work
with diverse functional groups are essential.
Thank you,Deepak Sharma
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Richardson , Director of Software Development (Electrical Controls), IT / Software / Systems , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!