Guidewire Integration Developer
Company: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Posted on: October 10, 2020
One Company---Many Careers!
State Farm is seeking a bright, diligent Guidewire Integration
Developer to join our Property & Causality Modernization Customer
Communication (PCMCC) product suite. Ideal candidate must have a
successful track record of software delivery, solution design,
configuration, extension, customization and post live support
experience with Guidewire PolicyCenter, API development and
Application development in the cloud.
A Day In The Life Of A Guidewire Integration Developer -
State Farm is focused on modernization efforts within the Property
& Casualty systems. Software developers are to be engaged in a
culture driving product ownership, team empowerment and innovative
thinking. You'll be spending the majority of your time writing code
in a small product team. As an experienced developer you'll be
helping the team produce the highest quality software possible by
collaborating on all phases of DevOps. Experienced developers are
expected to contribute to including design, development, review,
deployment, and production support. Experienced developers are also
expected to continually assist in improvements for the user
experience. You'll be working with PolicyCenter along with building
restful integration services and interaction with many other
product teams across State Farm. We work in an agile based software
delivery culture. Your team will own product(s) throughout the
lifecycle and deploy often using automated (CI/CD) delivery
At State Farm, we also offer a wide array of development
opportunities and a bright, fresh work environment at CityLine
Office Location ---where we work hard AND play hard!
Our campus is conveniently located near the local transit and we
have several restaurants on campus.
We Are Looking for Candidates With
Required Technical Skills:
- 3 - 5+ yrs of Professional Experience in Java/JEE related
- 3+ years of technical hands on experience on Guidewire policy
- Excellent hands on experience in Java / GOSU
- GOSU, GOSU Plugins, Screen Configuration
- JSON and API development
- AWS platform experience and cloud native tools
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science,
any Engineering discipline, or related field.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Java/J2EE, SOAP/Restful webservices Development
- Gosu For Integration, Gosu Queries, Gosu Bundles
- GuideWire Integration Plugins Development using Gosu/Java
- GuideWire Integration with web services consuming,
- GuideWire Integration with Messaging
- GuideWire Batch Processes
- Hands on XML, HTML/JSP, Spring MVC, CSS, AJAX, Junit
- Version control tools experience such as GIT
- Experience in DevOps including CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Code
Coverage plugin/tools, Static/Dynamic code scan plugin/tools
- Experience in layered Java Architecture
- Work experience in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Good understanding of Property Casualty Insurance
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and
What You Can Expect
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to
participate in the interview process. This is where the excitement
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the
U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S.
work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity
What's In It For You
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential: Who doesn't want
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to
learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations,
Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: Yes, both. This is kind of
a BIG deal!
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day.
That's right, we trust you...
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is
simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here
to help life go right--
Come join our passionate team!
Keywords: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Richardson , Guidewire Integration Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!