Company: Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The primary purpose of the Restaurant Associate is to provide guests with an excellent restaurant experience in accordance to the established policies and procedures.
Starting pay: $12.35 Hourly
The Restaurant Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Schedule dining reservations and arrange parties or special services;
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests;
- Answer telephone calls and process phone orders;
- Greet guests, escort them to tables, and provide menus , answering dining related questions, and suggest food and beverage items ;
- T ake food and beverage orders , r elay orders to kitchen , and serve food to guests ;
- Coordinate amenity delivery request in connection with the kitchen department ;
- Monitors tables in assigned section ensuring all guests are served ;
- Address guest complaints;
- Collect and process guest payments;
- Totals receipts at end of shift to verify sales and clear cash register;
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing ;
- Clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting;
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments;
- Inspect dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness;
- Assist service staff as necessary to service guests in a timely manner;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, Richardson , Restaurant Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Richardson, Texas
here to apply!