COOK, SR (FULL-TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: July 30, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time COOK, SR
- Location: UTD Catering - 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX
75080. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Three to four years of food service experience
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number . The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country,
Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining
experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards
by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring
people together to promote meaningful relationships and
interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together
by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking
to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to
start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: Prepares food to ensure it is nutritious and properly
flavored in accordance with applicable federal, state, local and
company standards, guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oversee the cooking activities of food service associates
as assigned by Food Service Director.
- Prepares various entrees and menu items following established
- Operates and cleans equipment after each use. Performs
scheduled routine cleaning.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy. Helps
maintain organized storage of dry goods and refrigerated and frozen
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Assists Food Service Director in maintaining accurate daily
production records and completes all required documentation,
reports, and logs as assigned.
- Assists in the cross training of employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) Our Commitment to Diversity
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: Chartwells HE
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Richardson , COOK, SR (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!