Company: Sara's Market & Bakery
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary/Objective Provide overall leadership to
the Front of house Kitchen Department. Responsible for all aspects
of daily operations including profitability, expense control,
buying, merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance, and special
projects as assigned. Lead and develop Team Members. Duties and
- Set and achieve highest standards of retail execution
- Build positive work environment with outstanding team work,
mutual respect, effective timely communication and exceptional
- Select, train, develop, mentor, motivate and counsel Team
Members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance
team and minimizes turnover.
- Effectively delegate and empower Team Members.
- Model and deliver outstanding guest service
- Follow through on all guest questions, requests and resolve
concerns as needed.
- Maximize productivity, efficiency and productivity through
proper scheduling and analysis of product ordering, transfers,
rotation, waste and spoilage.
- Develop and maintain creative store layout and product
- Achieve sales, margin, expense, and labor targets.
- Maintain proper product assortment, merchandising, and
- Follow and comply with all applicable procedures and
regulations, including Weights and Measures, FDA, health and
sanitation, Department of Labor, ADA, HAACP, OSHA and safe work
- Ensure that Team Members operate and sanitize all equipment in
a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Keep all cases and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge; maintain awareness of
new products and regularly incorporate new products into the
overall product mix.
- Leadership may assign other duties, not listed here. Knowledge,
skills and abilities
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with a sense of
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position
- Proper handling of knives and cutting equipment
- Values diversity
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to supervise, mentor, train and counsel Team
- Ability to inspect product for quality and freshness
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Able to work flexible schedule based on needs of store
including nights, weekends and holidaysQualifications
- 2+ years or more Supervisory experience in a deli
- Guest Service focused
- Team building
- Team Member relations
- Store operations including merchandising and purchasing
- Current ServSafe or Food Manager certification Working
- Walking, standing, bending and stooping for 8-10 hours a
- Push, pull up to 50lbs
- Mental and physical dexterity
- Ability to climb ladders
- Iteration of duties
- Ability to taste, smell, feel and visually inspect food
- Unassisted lifting up to 50lbs or more
- Work in varying temperatures
Keywords: Sara's Market & Bakery, Richardson , Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!