Clinical Practice Liaison - Registered Nurse (RICHARDSON) - Clinical Liaison
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Clinical Practice Liaison - Registered Nurse (RICHARDSON)At
HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and
the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their
career with curated development plans that set their learning path
to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is
invested in your future!
POSITION IS FOR THE RICHARDSON OFFICE*
* THIS IS NOT A TELECOMMUTER ROLE, BUT A HYBRID/FLEX WORK
This position serves as liaison between Network Management, the
practices (health care providers / facilities) to analyze data and
interpret information to assist in performing Program activities
and meeting regulatory guidelines and desired outcomes. Performs
additional duties in support of Retail IVR (Internal Validation
Audit - Retail); directing and supporting clinical operations in
physician practices, designing physician operational processes,
analyzing and presenting outcomes, designing training, representing
the company to external physicians and vendors, developing business
relationships with physicians.
* Registered Nurse (RN) with current, valid license in the state of
* 3 years clinical experience.
* 4 years experience in a position which requires
understanding/applications of managed care products, e.g.
Marketplace/Retail, PPO, HMO.
* Knowledge of Care Management, Utilization Management and/or Case
Management processes and practices.
* Project management experience including development,
implementation and follow-up.
* Knowledge of HEDIS, State Department of Insurance and/or
standards and accreditation processes of comparable regulatory
bodies, i.e. JCAHO, URAC, NCQA).
* Organizational and technical skills for developing presentations,
maintaining a library of presentations.
* Verbal and written communication skills for crafting presentation
including developing corporate communications/ presentations.
* Experience effectively presenting presentations, training
* Ability to develop relationships with physicians and external
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Applications with emphasis on
developing PowerPoint presentations and other presentation
* Initiative and independent working skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Training / Development and/or Supervisory/Management
* Knowledge of physician office practices/processes including
billing & coding.
* Experience leading nurses in auditing files for completeness in
compliance with HEDIS, CMS and other regulations / guidelines.
* Knowledge of Risk Adjustment.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you
might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your
connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing
equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and
applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background
investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: HCSC, Richardson , Clinical Practice Liaison - Registered Nurse (RICHARDSON) - Clinical Liaison, Healthcare , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!