RN-Part-Time - Richardson, TX - Med Surg
Company: Methodist-Southlake Hospital
Posted on: September 17, 2022
RN-Part-Time - Richardson, TX
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing primary care
to patients, including assessment, treatment, care planning and
medical care evaluation.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of Nursing training from an accredited school of
nursing. BSN preferred
- Current Texas Nursing License issued through the Texas Board of
- Strong communication skills with consistent incorporation of
judgement and discretion
- Minimum of 2 years in a back office within a medical setting or
two years nursing experience.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Provides patient care based on practice guidelines, standards
of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Obtains and documents health history, information on chief
complaint, vital signs and health risk factors and assesses disease
- Executes prescribed treatments and medical interventions,
administers prescribed medications, and monitors and documents
treatment progress and patient response
- Delegates as allowed under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Educates patients and families about health status, health
maintenance, and management of acute and chronic
- Documents patient assessment and intervention data using
established medical record forms/automated systems and
- Participates in the multidisciplinary team to improve patient
care processes and outcomes
- Tracks quality assurance data and monitors for acute and
chronic care management
- Assist the Office Manager in developing and implementing
clinical policies and procedures.
- Advise Office Manager of problems and concerns in the facility
and participate in problem-solving.
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Keywords: Methodist-Southlake Hospital, Richardson , RN-Part-Time - Richardson, TX - Med Surg, Healthcare , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!