RN CLINICAL TEAM LEADER - NICU NIGHT
Company: Methodist Health System
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Hours of Work :36Days Of Week :Work Shift :12X3 Night (United
States of America)Job Description :Your Job:
The Clinical Team Leader performs direct patient care as the charge
nurse and maintains a safe and therapeutic environment.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing: BSN
- Completion of charge nurse training and competencies (if
external hire, must complete within 90 days of hire).
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact
- Clinical Course Certifications (Basic Life Support, Advanced
Cardio Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, NRP, etc.)
consistent with RN requirements for specific clinical area.
- Advanced Specialty Certification or agreement to obtain within
2 years (CCRN, CEN, RNC, etc.)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Provides front line leadership and decision-making for
departmental staff, ensuring the quality and integrity of care
- Develops plan for unit staffing based on patient acuity/care
needs and oversees day to day operations on the designated
- Monitors workflow and adjusts staffing accordingly to support
fiscal goals of the unit.
- Coordinates and facilitates efficient patient flow for the
unit. Ensures timely and efficient pull of patients being admitted
to the unit as well as timeliness of discharging patients from the
- Assists the manager in achieving and sustaining department and
organizational objectives including but not limited to patient
experience, length of stay, and unit/patient specific quality
- Participates in department specific initiatives and process
- Participates in peer interviews and provide feedback for
employee evaluations as requested by manager.
- Assists with occurrence investigations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Methodist Richardson Medical Center is a 284-bed, full-service
hospital that serves Richardson, Garland, Plano, and the
surrounding areas in Dallas and Collin counties. Magnet -
designated for nursing excellence, it was the first healthcare
facility to earn the Texas Award for Performance Excellence,
patterned after the renowned Malcolm Baldrige National Quality
Award. We also provide care at Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Campus for Continuing Care, which offers a behavioral health and
addiction recovery unit, inpatient rehabilitation and long-term
acute care, a full-service emergency department, and more.
Methodist Richardson strives to have a diverse workforce that
reflects the communities we serve - one that is welcoming of the
skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an
award-winning employer shows in the honors we've earned:
- Magnet --designated hospital
- First in the nation to earn The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of
Approval - for Pancreatic/Hepatic/Biliary Cancer Certification
- ANCC Pathway to Excellence - Program
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint
Commission and the American Stroke Association
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline - STEMI Receiving
Center Gold Plus, 2019
- Certified Quality Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the
American College of Radiology
- Robotic da Vinci - Surgical System for minimally invasive
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist
Keywords: Methodist Health System, Richardson , RN CLINICAL TEAM LEADER - NICU NIGHT, Healthcare , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!