Physical Therapist Travel Job in Richardson, TX
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: May 22, 2020
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or
illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or
prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across
the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities
nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen
staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether
it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13
week assignments and longer.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD,
ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License
Board.Get the stability, benefits & perks of a "permanent"
position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your
choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience
in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!Awesome Benefits Your
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include
referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark
about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits
you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.Apply
now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more
information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you. Associated topics: activity
therapist, clinician, lactation, mhlb physical, movement disorder,
orthopedic, physical therapist, rehab, therapist, therapist
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Richardson , Physical Therapist Travel Job in Richardson, TX, Healthcare , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!