Director Finance Supply Chain
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
OrganizationThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide leadership to a team of commercial finance professionals
and/or managers to make strategic finance decisions with one of
Honeywell's businesses. You will have an opportunity to participate
to design and drive financial landscape, speed, quality, and cost
efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and
reporting. You will play a key role in managing financial
performance and implementing key financial strategies to achieve
committed business performance. You will partner with Honeywell
business leaders and drive key finance initiatives and decisions.
You will also identify trends and developments in competitive
environments and present findings to the senior management.
- Build data driven culture leveraging and promoting Digital
platforms, cost control, and analysis
- Active member of the transformation team including Footprint
evaluation and execution of transformation projects
- Assess and improve value streams of manufacturing
- Involvement in M&A activities including due diligence and
post transaction integration
- Focus on maximizing working capital- focus on Inventory,
- Support internal and external Audit requests
- Drive TP alignment with Tax and enable efficient tax
- Drive Productivity and cost saving initiatives
- Oversee Cap Variance, Standard cost run, Inventory revaluation,
Profit in Inventory
- Establish a strong Controlling MOS and culture
- Lead global team of Site Controllers and share best
- Ensure and enforce compliance
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years in Corporate Finance
- 3+ years in Supply Chain Finance
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, team building capability to
work in a diverse and fast paced environment
- Proactively questions current practices, ability to identify
root cause to drive corrective actions and improve processes
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and
who thinks strategically to influence business decisions using
appropriate, fact-based analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Essbase/HP planning tools, HFM a plus
- Knowledge/experience in manufacturing, cost accounting,
Products and Solutions/service businesses
- Self-motivated, driving business initiativesAdditional
JOB ID: req409622Category:
FinanceLocation: 830 E Arapaho Rd,Richardson,Texas,75081,United
StatesExemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Richardson , Director Finance Supply Chain, Executive , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!