Financial Center Manager - East Collin - Plano, TX
Company: Bank of America Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million
client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow
and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients
each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal
financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you
join our team, we'll count on you to care for, advise and guide our
clients when they need us most - whether they're just starting out,
buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We're looking for the next generation of Financial Center Managers
- those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building
relationships and working with a team of client professionals in
one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Financial Center
Manager role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and
build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those
with a passion for leading a team, operating as a business owner,
fostering a team environment and driving a client-centric culture
to make clients' financial lives better. As a Financial Center
Manager, you'll develop your financial center team to provide an
exceptional client experience, understand the needs of our clients,
and ensure clients are introduced to and provided with the most
appropriate solution to improve their financial lives.
From day one, you'll receive training from our award-winning
Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice,
personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your
on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you'll have the
opportunity to advance into roles as a Financial Center Academy
Manager, Consumer Banking Market Leader, Consumer Banking and
Merrill Edge Market Leader Manager or Performance Manager - with
unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy
will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources
throughout your career journey.
We'll help you
* Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class
training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
* Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from
Academy managers who are invested in your success and training
programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on
* Continuously learn and advance your career goals through
intentional career paths to the next best role.
* Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client
* Gain in-depth knowledge of clients' financial life priorities and
connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial
* Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and
coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet
goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
* Attract and retain talent by personally investing in talent
through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
* Understand solutions we provide and build relationships with
teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial
* Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory
policies, employee and client safety procedures and service
* Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing
and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures,
transaction accuracy and client engagement.
As a Financial Center Manager, you can look forward to
* Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and
optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
* Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full
potential throughout your career.
* A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our
employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for
* Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote
We're a culture that
* Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to
supporting the communities we serve.
* Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or
* Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect
to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around
* Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of
working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving
* Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong
work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best
interest of the client.
* Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and
nurturing strong relationships.
* Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience
that improves our clients' financial lives.
* Has 3+ years' of demonstrated experience building, leading,
managing and coaching a team.
* Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their
needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as
* Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable
engaging all clients.
* Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and
* Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to
meet clients' needs.
* Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily
activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering
to all applicable laws and regulations.
* Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
* Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in
a fast-paced environment.
* Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive
success and hold others accountable to results.
* Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as
* Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial
services industry, products and solutions.
* Experience in mortgage, retail or hospitality.
* Experience working in an environment with individual and team
goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
* Bilingual skills.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, Richardson , Financial Center Manager - East Collin - Plano, TX, Executive , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!