Assistant Shop Manager
Company: Driven Brands
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The Take 5 Family is hiring customer service maniacs! People
person? Do you enjoy leading a team? Outgoing and positive
attitude? We will train you the Take 5 way for changing oil,
replacing wiper blades/air filters, filling air in tires, other
light maintenance services, and how to oversee a shop. Our
employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience
levels. Take 5 offers a stay-in-your-car hassle free oil change
experience. The job is similar to restaurants or retail
environments.What Employees Love about Take 5
- The Pit Tech to President career path; Take 5 is committed to
supporting your career goals. Over 90% of Shop Managers started as
- The family environment
- Weekly pay
- Benefits: Free oil changes, Paid time off, 401(k) company
- Employee contests
- Standard benefits options (medical/dental/vision etc.)
- Easy to transfer to locations across the country
- Opportunity to meet new people every day
- Community involvement
- Learning new skills
- Potential to earn an average of $18.00/ - $19.00/hour*
(competitive base pay + weekly bonus opportunities)What does an
Assistant Shop Manager (ASM) do?
- The Assistant Shop Manager role allows you to continue to hone
the skills youve built as technician (Approximately 80% of the
time) while beginning to learn the skills necessary to lead your
shop and become a Shop Manager
- The primary responsibility of an ASM is still to perform all
technician duties including but not limited to:
- Drain motor oil, change oil filter, grease chassis
- Wash windshield and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect and top off fluids
- Assist the customer in selecting oil type and other
- Process payment for services performed.
- Perform coolant exchanges and transmission drain & fill
- Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
- Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanliness
- Check in with customers before they leave the shop to make sure
they had a great experience.
- Ensure the Proper operation of the store in the absence of the
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with counting and adjusting inventory.
- Being a role model to the other employees in the shop, without
the pressure of hiring, firing, or making other similar employment
decisions.Good to Know Before You Start!
- It might feel like you are studying for a test at the
beginning. Its important that all employees gain a strong knowledge
of our oils and services.
- Must maneuver in and out of a shallow 3 deep pit used to
position yourself safely under cars
- You will walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc. for extended
periods of time and perform activities involving holding, grasping,
pulling and turning
- You may need to work in hot/cold weather conditions
- Always be alert and aware of your surroundings
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Need to have reliable transportationIND2Requisition ID:
2022-25788 External Company URL: https://www.take5oilchange.com/
Street: 1198 North Plano Road Line of Business: Take 5 Oil
Keywords: Driven Brands, Richardson , Assistant Shop Manager, Executive , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!