Continuous Improvement Director
Company: ITech Consulting Partners
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our Richardson, TX manufacturing client is looking to hire a
Continuous Improvement Director. The Director of Continuous
Improvement is responsible for driving better execution across the
Operations team within the company, including Supply Chain
Planning, Manufacturing, Deployment, Distribution and Aftermarket.
Using the principles of modern manufacturing (e.g., Lean, Six
Sigma, Digitization) this position will drive the development and
implementation of our Operations Strategy, providing support to the
process owners in order to clearly link projects and metrics with
our strategic operations objectives. The goal is to push the
business to constantly eliminate waste and improve customer
- Development and implementation of large-scale business
- Provide hands on project management and coordinate multiple
projects with the leadership stakeholders that may have many
internal and external dependencies, complex scope, higher levels of
risk and involve cross-functional highly matrixed areas.
- Create project plans, timelines, critical paths, and
milestones. Perform cost-benefit evaluation for all assigned
projects to define potential financial, business, and industry
impacts of initiatives.
- Apply the appropriate tools (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma) to complex
business processes and implement solutions which provide positive
performance and financial impact.
- Provide "Change Management" leadership to be proactive in
anticipating, assessing, and addressing the needs of the
- Create end-to-end Value Stream Mapping and data collection
plans to scope and identify opportunities that positively impact
up-stream and down-stream partners.
- Advisor to senior leadership on the continuous improvement
strategy and transformation to tactically deploy Lean
transformation. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance, with an
advanced degree preferred.--
- Certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma. Black Belt
certification is a plus
- Significant Lean / Six Sigma experience and knowledge of the
- Strong experience developing and implementing continuous
- Experience in a senior leadership role in the manufacturing
- Self-motivated, resourceful and entrepreneurial, demonstrating
willingness for learning and improvement
- Well-developed quantitative and qualitative analytical and
critical thinking skills
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft and other business software
applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP,
Keywords: ITech Consulting Partners, Richardson , Continuous Improvement Director, Executive , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!