DIRECTOR FUND DEVELOPMENT MRMC
Company: West Park Hospital-WY-US
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Responsible for strategic planning and implementation of a
comprehensive development program for the Methodist Richardson
Medical Center Foundation. Manages all aspects of a MI development
program, including annual find, employee giving, capital campaigns,
special events, development councils, board relationships, donor
relations, corporate and foundation giving, donor records, and
cultivation activities. Also works in tandem with the Department of
Charitable Gift Planning of the Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Foundation to secure planned gifts for the benefit of the facility
and its programs. The Director works closely with the
President/CEO, Senior Management Team, Foundation Board, or
Advisory Council(s) of Methodist Richardson Medical Center. The
Director reports to the President/CEO of MRMC and to the MRMC
Foundation Board of Directors.
Your Job Requirements: Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance,
Marketing, Public Relations or Marketing. Your Job
- Serve as a positive role model and representative of
philanthropy visible to all primary constituent groups of the
- Perform the invaluable role of educator to all constituent
groups with regard to the importance of and joy in giving.
- Relate closely to the hospital President/CEO, especially in
terms of aligning the hospital's needs with the ability of the
communities to play a role in finding them.
- Develop and cultivate both new and existing relationships among
the hospital's key constituent groups, including: Hospital Board,
Development or Advisory Council(s), Medical Staff employees, major
donors, corporations and foundations.
- Monitor the gifts to and expenses from all finds held at the
MRMC Foundation for the benefit of the community medical
- Maintain a donor tracking system through the MRMC Foundation's
donor data base, indicating all communication and activities with
donors and prospects. Donor status information is to be reported to
the MRMC Foundation Executive Committee on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of community involvement,
determined with the input of the hospital President/CEO and the
- Attend meetings, programs, and retreats of the MRMC
- Work with the hospital's marketing staff and the public
relations staff of the Foundation in developing materials for
cultivation and fundraising purposes.
- Focus on consistent and methodical opportunities to so
cultivate prospects and donors such that meaningful solicitations
are successfully completed.
- Maintain a system of forwarding gifts to the Foundation for
receipt and fund recording in a timely manner.
- Structure ongoing activities, planning and involvement with
Development or Advisory Council(s) to keep them both aware and
energized regarding philanthropic opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with medical staff and department heads
to facilitate the direction of grateful patient interests.
- Promote pinned giving and its benefits to appropriate donors,
through the support of Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Coordinate donor recognition through plaques, luncheons,
dinners, birthday cards, and other appropriate forms.
- Maintain responsibility for budgeted expenses pertaining to
Foundation activities within the hospital.
Keywords: West Park Hospital-WY-US, Richardson , DIRECTOR FUND DEVELOPMENT MRMC, Executive , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!