Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer
Company: HumCap Recruiting
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer - Richardson - Texas About the
Role As a Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer, you will be developing
and coding embedded systems and working directly on physical
hardware. You will be part of a design team located in Richardson,
TX. What You Will Do
- Design, development, and debug of C/C++ code to implement
product feature Firmware for professional audio products in an
- Task definition, implementation, code reviews, testing, and
documentation of code functionality.
- As part of a matrix organization work, alongside architects,
engineers, designers, and testers in multiple locations as needed
to help integrate and productize the solution.
- Conduct research and development for new technologies and
products What You Need
- Bachelor of Engineering and 5+ years of experience in product
- Strong C/C++/Object-Oriented programming and debugging
- 5+ years of experience with Embedded Systems or Digital Signal
- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio, CMake, Windows,
and Linux environments. What is Nice to Have
- MSEE with experience in embedded firmware development
- Experience with communications protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP,
- Good understanding of the purpose and use of version control
systems (i.e., Perforce, Atlassian).
- Basic understanding of audio and professional audio
- Experience with ARM-based MCPU's, peripherals, and HW
interfaces such as i2s, i2c, SPI, and UART.
- 1-3 years of development experience using Linux What Makes You
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally 5% of
- Willingness to work in an office in Richardson, TX.
- Successfully able to complete a background investigation and
drug screen as a condition of employment.
Keywords: HumCap Recruiting, Richardson , Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer, Engineering , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...