Lead Endpoint Security Engineer
Company: RedRiver Systems L.L.C.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This 130 year old Dallas Manufacturing Corporation known as the
"Gold Standard" in their industry with 10,000 employees and Global
operations. Not only did they reshape the industry at the very
beginning they continue to design innovative and technologically
advanced products that lead the way in the segment. Benefits
include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with up to 6% matching, a
company stock purchase program, as well as fully paid AD&D,
Life and Short term disability. As a high-level escalation point
for endpoint security you will address concerns that involve
endpoint encryption, data loss prevention, web protection/content
filtering, enterprise anti-virus solution, and incident response.
Work closely with the Security Operations Center team, currently
constructed of three leads, to develop a strategy for new projects
for Endpoint Detection and Response as an endpoint security analyst
and a manager. RESPONSIBILITES
- Act as a project lead for new endpoint security solutions to
ensure a fluid process is in place that allows enterprise wide
systems to remain compliant through updating endpoint security
- Perform as the Technical Lead for all IT Security endpoint
- Design dashboard reports, and queries that correctly display
accurate data, maintenance and upgrade plans to ensure endpoint
product are clearly defined and communicated.
- Ensure clear testing process before production go-live are well
documented, and ensure general troubleshooting of the endpoint
- Communicate and execute the required upgrades to the endpoint
security platform to address bug fixes, compatibility issues, and
enhancements following change management process.
- Support endpoint security roadmap updates and enhancements
- Partner with Security Operations Center to close any gaps for
documentation and updates.
- Responsible for high severity issues escalated to IT Security
related to endpoint security solution.
- Collaborate with security operations center in the incident
response process as trending security events are discovered and
utilize root cause analysis for resolution.
- Assist with PCI, SOX, and pen-testing audit reporting.
- Crosstrain on other Security platforms PROFILE:
- Solid experience building strategy and executing on strategy
for EDR and response and experience in the Design strategy for
managing and deploying next generation EDR tools that provide
behavior analytics, threat hunting, and threat intel features.
- Strong experience designing, deploying, and maintaining
endpoint security platforms on both Windows and Non-Windows
- Experience in either Carbon Black, Cylance, Crowdstrike or
other EDR platforms.
- Prefer experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, McAfee
Anti-Virus, Data-loss prevention, and McAfee client
- One of the following certifications CISSP, CISA is
- Familiarity with industry data security, privacy standards,
relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of malware, exploit attacks, and
- Understanding of SOX and PCI audits.
- Technical understanding of network protocols. - provided by
Keywords: RedRiver Systems L.L.C., Richardson , Lead Endpoint Security Engineer, Engineering , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!