Lead Infant and Toddler Teacher
Company: Primrose School of Richardson
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Why Choose Primrose School School of Richardson?
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Assistant Infant Teacher
- Assistant Toddler and Twos TeacherWe are seeking an experienced
and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program
of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive, and
physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose
Balanced Learning - approach to teaching and learning
Primrose School of Richardson is an accredited private preschool
that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer
year-round programs for children from infant through
elementary-aged school age.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Holidays after 90 days of full-time employment
- Vacations after 1 year of full-time employment
- Monthly Trainings
- Annual In-service Training
- Health insurance for full-time employees (after 60 days)
- Education Reimbursement for CDA* We are accredited
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of
Richardson and the local, state, or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas, and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops, and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Richardson
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.Desired Skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.Ideal applicant:
- At least 18 and a high school graduate
- Previous experience preferred
- Communicates clearly and with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of early childhood development
- Excellent classroom management and communication skills
- Able to work well with others and independently
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Richardson, Richardson , Lead Infant and Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!