ADMINISTRATION, OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Chartwells HE
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ADMINISTRATION,
OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY position.
- Location: Chartwells UTD - 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson,
TX 75080. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, hours may
vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: One to two years of experience is preferred.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number . The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country,
Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining
experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards
by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring
people together to promote meaningful relationships and
interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together
by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking
to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to
start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Job Summary Summary: Performs a
variety of clerical duties, including answering telephones,
bookkeeping, typing, word processing, office machine operation and
filing. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as
using computer applications.
- Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs
- Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities,
business transactions and other activities.
- Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners,
facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports
and other documents.
- Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain
information to respond to requests.
- Computes, records and proofreads data and other
- Processes and prepares documents, such as business or
government forms and expense reports.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer
questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and
- Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic
bookkeeping; completes banking transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:Chartwells
Keywords: Chartwells HE, Richardson , ADMINISTRATION, OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Administration, Clerical , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!