SVP Regulatory Compliance Operations Director - In person
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: September 17, 2022
SEARCH: ALL OF THE KEYWORDS ANY OF THE KEYWORDS SVP Regulatory
Compliance Operations Director - In personJob Description - SVP
Regulatory Compliance Operations Director - In person SVP
Regulatory Compliance Operations Director Brief Overview of
Position The SVP Regulatory Compliance Operations Director will
help ensure corporate initiatives and departmental processes comply
with applicable laws and regulations. This role is responsible for
designing and executing complex risk-based compliance evaluations
for the purpose of independently validating business line adherence
to applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for Enterprise Compliance risk assessment
(methodology, execution, and results).
- Responsible for Enterprise Compliance inventory (regulations
and product mapping matrix).
- Ability to manage and execute multiple complex projects within
- Responsible for Enterprise GRC tool Compliance modules.
- Responsible for Compliance issues management to ensure timely
identification, adequate remediation, and escalations when
- Responsible for Enterprise Compliance training (content
creation and delivery).
- Responsible for Enterprise Compliance Charters, Policy, and
Procedures (content creation, updates, approvals, and
- Responsible for Enterprise Customer Complaints (including
tracking of complaints received through the regulator portal, and
investigating the complaints, in partnership with 1LOD for a timely
- Responsible for Enterprise Compliance Third Party Risk
Management (creating and implementing a program for Compliance risk
mitigation; including third party initial due-diligence, on-going
tracking, reporting and escalations when necessary).
- Responsible for Enterprise Compliance Committee/Board Reporting
(includes content for FDIC, TDOB and CFPB quarterly updates).
- Responsible for Audits and Regulatory Exam management
- Responsible for compliance review of all disclosures, social
media, and marketing content.
- Ability to actively participate in process improvement,
automation, and systems vs. process alignment.
- Strong ability to assist with data forecasting and
- Strong ability to assist with automation of regulatory
- Maintain strong external network and market presence through
active community leadership.
- Manage expenses and resources to budgets.
- Strong ability to recruit and retain talent.
- Demonstrated conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across all levels of the
organization and develop positive working relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business; or
equivalent years of experience (required)
- Master's degree in finance, Accounting or Business; or
equivalent years of experience (preferred)
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager Certification (CRCM)
- 10+ years of experience in a large financial institution
- 7+ years of experience in banking compliance (required)
- 5+ years of managerial experience in a financial institution
- Working knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations
impacting financial institutions (required)
- High degree of integrity and strong work ethics
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Richardson , SVP Regulatory Compliance Operations Director - In person, Accounting, Auditing , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!