Corporate Consolidations & Accounting Lead
Company: THE CROSBY GROUP
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Title: Corporate Consolidations & Accounting LeadCompany: The
Crosby GroupLocation: Richardson, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth
Company InformationThe Crosby Group manufactures premium
accessories used in lifting and material handling applications for
a wide range of industries. The company, known for its
uncompromising quality, premier customer service, and "world-class"
training programs, offers a broad range of products suitable for
the most demanding of operating conditions. Products include wire
rope clips, hooks, shackles, lifting clamps, hoist rings, overhaul
balls, snatch blocks, crane blocks and sheaves. The Company serves
the land-based and offshore energy, construction and
infrastructure, cargo handling and towing, marine, mining, and
transportation industries.For additional company information, visit
the company's website at www.thecrosbygroup.com.PurposeThe Crosby
Corporate Consolidations & Accounting Lead will support mission
critical financial consolidations, corporate accounting, and
projects. This individual will be responsible for both maintaining,
improving, and integrating Crosby's global financial consolidation,
planning, reporting and analysis capabilities in Oracle HFM. The
individual will be a critical team member responsible for
developing robust close processes and generating impactful
analytics to help drive decision making. The right person will have
passion and energy to help grow a world class finance organization
to support a premium quality growth-oriented manufacturing
company.Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving Crosby's
monthly corporate consolidations in Oracle HFM, via FDM data
- Responsible for the maintenance of Oracle HFM and FDM master
data and legal entity mappings.
- Responsible for intercompany and related transactions are
identified, properly recorded, and eliminated in HFM.
- Prepare quarterly and annual US GAAP consolidated financial
statements including footnotes and related support.
- Prepare quarterly lender presentations, including compliance
certificates and calculations.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of HFM and Crosby's
financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Familiar with standard technical accounting entries and
practices for business acquisitions.
- Develop, document and cement routine and repeatable financial
consolidation and reporting processes. Develop standard operating
procedures for routine activities.
- Contribute efforts towards the end-to-end financial integration
of new businesses in Oracle HFM.
- Responsible for consolidating annual and long-term financial
plans, in HFM.
- Prepare and lead informative and engaging financial
presentations to Senior Leadership team using Oracle SmartView
- Provides HFM training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Assisting with ad hoc financial analysis as
needed.QualificationsA Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in
Accounting or Finance fields of study. Five (5) to seven (7) years'
experience with substantial Oracle HFM consolidation experience.
Previous accomplishments in leading HFM implementations and mapping
projects across a dynamic global team is necessary. Experience
working within a well-established FP&A organization is
preferred. The successful candidate must be capable of producing
quality work independently. A keen attention to detail and accuracy
of work product is required. A high level of proficiency in
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is expected.Organizational
FactorsThe Corporate Consolidations & Accounting Lead will report
to Crosby's Chief Accounting Officer.Skills and Abilities
- Mastery of Oracle HFM and FDM products is required to manage
the monthly consolidation process and maintenance of HFM.
- Expertise in using Oracle SmartView and POV functionality in
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and all levels of
- Ability to work well under pressure and an appropriate sense of
urgency to meet internal timelines.
- Strong organizational skills to manage a wide array of
deliverables and tasks.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude is required.
- Ability to work as a team and remain flexible.Physical Demands
/ Environmental ConditionsNormal office conditions. Office may be
located in a multi-level office building. Job demands may require
long periods of sitting, telephone work and/or computer work, as
well as interaction with other people. Normal office conditions
include walking, standing, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs,
lifting, driving and/or traveling. The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Keywords: THE CROSBY GROUP, Richardson , Corporate Consolidations & Accounting Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!