Staff Accountant - Hybrid
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Hybrid (2 days remote)This Jobot Job is hosted by Hanani
CarlisleAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary $55,000 - $65,000 per
yearA Bit About UsBased in Richardson, TX we are an established and
quickly growing Electronics and Components product development
company who have been around for 30 years. We work with an
assortment of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies and
provide product development services from creation to market. We
have multiple different verticals and take pride in helping our
clients with outstanding service and technology.If you are a Staff
Accountant looking for a great company please read onWhy join
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Educational Assistance ( tuition reimbursement)
- 125 Flex Spending
- PTOJob DetailsFull descriptionThe Staff Accountant provides
support to the business units by analyzing, reconciling, and
reporting on company's financial information. Other
responsibilities include providing support to Controller by
preparing journal entries and reviewing branch trial balances to
identify and resolve discrepancies.This position will be onsite in
Richardson or North Fort Worth, TX with the option to work from
home 1-2 days per week after the completion of the training
- Perform general ledger account analysis and reconciliation for
XTG and business units utilizing Oracle Fusion and Microsoft
- Prepare and record journal entries for North America
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial schedules, consolidated
financial statements, and supplemental schedules.
- Review branch trial balances for North America locations
monthly to verify the accuracy of all figures and resolve
- Analyze and reconcile bank accounts to the general ledger for
all North America locations.
- Effectively support Controller by providing assistance in all
areas requested, including but not limited to, special projects,
cross training with team members, and researching emerging
- Support internal customers in a manner which ensures total
quality and effective customer service.Education & ExperienceA
degree from a four-year college or university in accounting and at
least one year related experience is required.Skills &
- Public Accounting a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices appropriate
for a Staff Accountant.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel; knowledge of
Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high transaction environment
with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and account analysis
- Solid decision-making skills including ability to analyze
impact of decisions before execution.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interact effectively with individuals and groups inside and
outside the organization.
- Excellent customer service focus with a strong sense of urgency
in responding to customer needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet required
deadlines.What we offer our team members
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to)
Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan with matching, Healthcare
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Ongoing training throughout your employment with opportunities
to participate in professional and personal development
- A strong focus on giving back to our communities through
- Great culture and opportunities for growth and
advancement.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Richardson , Staff Accountant - Hybrid, Accounting, Auditing , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!