Company: Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
About Kalkomey Kalkomey is a leading provider of online
recreational safety education, certifications, and cloud-based
agency management solutions. The company serves both outdoor
enthusiasts and state and local government agencies in all 50 U.S.
states, as well as Australia, Canada, Guam, Mexico, New Zealand,
Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom. Through its learning
management system, Kalkomey delivers regulatory-approved safety
education courses and certifications for a broad spectrum of
outdoor recreational activities, including boating, hunting,
snowmobiling, and off-roading among others. Today, the company
offers more than 360 courses worldwide and certifies nearly one
million outdoor enthusiasts each year. Additionally, Kalkomey's
agency management solutions enable state agencies to drive greater
operational efficiencies of key workflows from licensing and
registration, to certification and event management, and compliance
and reporting. Through the integration of its online safety
education and agency management solutions, Kalkomey is able to
deliver a single platform for recreational safety management that
makes outdoor recreation more accessible, drives recreational
activity, participation, and increases civic engagement. Founded in
1995, Kalkomey has over 150 employees and is headquartered in
Richardson, TX. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Guiding financial decisions by developing and monitoring
policies and procedures.
- Evaluating and enhancing financial controls and tax return
- Analyzing and interpreting balance sheets, income statements,
cash flow, and liabilities.
- Performing internal audits and financial risk assessments, as
well as facilitating intervention strategies.
- Reviewing journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Monitoring closing processes, billing, invoicing, expenses,
reimbursements, and payroll administration.
- Maximizing returns on excess cash balances and improving
closing and reporting cycles.
- Coordinating and recording investments and maintaining fixed
- Overseeing accounting staff and analyzing profit center
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with financial
management and accounting regulations.Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesDirectly manage the accounting team and daily
- 5-10 years experience as an auditor, financial administrator,
- Experience working with Private Equity backed firms.
- Advanced competency in financial management and accounting
software, preferably NetSuite.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and industry
- Extensive experience in corporate finances, auditing, and
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration
skills.Education and ExperienceBachelor's Degree in Accounting,
Finance, or related field required. CPA required. Masters Degree in
Accounting or finance is preferred but not required.Physical
RequirementsThis is generally a sedentary role, requiring the use
of typical office equipment such as a computer and phone. Must have
the ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Must be able to perform the
essential job functions consistent with this job description.
- Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC, Richardson , Corporate Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!