Senior Tax Accountant - Public (HYBRID work model)
Company: Northpoint Search Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Senior Tax Accountant Public (HYBRID work model)
Our well-established CPA firm client is looking to add a Senior Tax
Accountant to their team.
Our client is working a HYBRID (two days a week in the office)
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns and planning for
individuals 1040, trusts 1041, and corporate clients
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments & tax
consultation for individuals & entities.
- Prepare/review journal entries, general ledger, bank/credit
card reconciliation, financial reporting.
- Prepare and review corporation clients payroll & quarterly
- Prepare and review various tax filings, Annual reports for
corporate clients, Franchise Tax.
- Degree in Accounting and two or more years of public tax
- CPA or sitting for exam preferred
Our client offers a salary depending on experience and full
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Northpoint Search Group, Richardson , Senior Tax Accountant - Public (HYBRID work model), Accounting, Auditing , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!