Senior IT Auditor
Company: RealPage, Inc
Posted on: April 28, 2021
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our
teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want
to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to
excellence, we are looking for you!We are the leading global
provider of software and data analytics to the real estate
industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data
and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving
our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our
greatest asset.Come join a team where your work makes an impact
ABOUT THE TEAM
The RealPage Internal Audit organization is a dynamic, high-profile
team that continues to evolve as a value-add, strategic business
partner that proactively drives the success of the company's
operations. Under the direction of the Manager, IT Internal Audit,
the Senior IT Auditor will assist in the completion of a risk-based
IT audit plan for all activities of the company and perform
security, privacy, and regulatory compliance audit and monitoring
activities to support an overall effective control environment, and
assist management with increasing the efficiency and effectiveness
of IT operations.
- Effectively complete the assigned tasks and report the progress
of assigned tasks accurately to the Manager- IT Internal Audit and
other supervisory level personnel.
- Work with control owners throughout the company on
documentation that supports compliance with various laws and
industry requirements and specifically information security related
- Perform tasks for completion of various compliance requirements
that include Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, the FFIEC requirements,
FCRA, PCI-DSS, EI3PA, HIPAA, RealPage's SSAE 18 controls and other
compliance programs, including the testing of IT-related internal
controls and the identification and communication of
- Track and develop recommendations to improve the IT control
- Execute individual audit tasks in accordance with the audit
plan and with the Standards for the Professional Practice of
Internal Auditing of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Properly document work papers, providing proper documentation
of audit steps performed and evidence gathered. Ensure audit issues
are well defined and root causes are identified.
- Develop and maintain relationships with personnel throughout
the organization to ensure the understanding and acceptance of
audit issues in connection with business risks and controls.
- Assist in the evaluations of governance practices, among others
to include authorizations, management reviews, policies and
procedures, code of conduct, segregation of duties, system access
rights, and compliance with accounting standards.
- Assist in the development and rollout of IT-related internal
controls and procedures, including secure coding practices, privacy
policies and safeguards.
- Provide supporting information for reporting of results of
internal audit activities and tracking of open audit issues.
- Provide supporting information for audit reports, including
action plans to achieve visible improvements to internal controls,
risk management, and processes.
- Knowledge and experience with Federal Financial Institutions
Examination Council (FFIEC) Information Technology Examinations and
- Advanced knowledge and experience with data analytics and data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, Computer Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Business or
- Professional or popular vendor certifications preferred;
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal
Auditor (CIA), Certified Information System Security Professional
(CISSP), SANS Security certifications and/or industry vendor
certifications such as CCNA, MCP, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of full-time security consulting or technical
- Experience or familiarity with security frameworks such as
FFIEC, ISO 27001, CoBiT, HIPAA, EI3PA, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Experience or familiarity with the applications (e.g.,
Microsoft Active Directory) operating systems (e.g., Microsoft
Windows Server, Linux), databases (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, and
Oracle), and network cloud computing technologies that the Company
- Business acumen, cross-functional competence, interpersonal
savvy, and strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Courage to take unpopular stands if needed in difficult audit
- Highly-developed planning, time management, and organizational
- Strong analytical, execution and project management skills
- Diversity skills to connect with people and management styles
across different cultures
- Flexibility to work in a growth environment
- Ability to work overtime#LI-AS1
WHAT WE OFFER
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who
thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports
individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and
creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you
and RealPage. RealPage considers qualified applicants without
regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work
environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while
bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for
Keywords: RealPage, Inc, Richardson , Senior IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!